ACI’s 2013 Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit will be taking place in Berlin, Germany on 30-31 October 2013. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen economy to discuss the required economical and infrastructural support for a sustainable future energy carrier.
The event will have a heavy focus on techno-economic case studies of hydrogen and fuel cell technology initiatives/projects around the globe looking at the challenges & obstacles encountered in each project and how they are approached.
Who Will Attend?
Hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, Automotive-OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers & industrial end-users, utilities, oil majors, financial stakeholders & investors, research institutions, academia, service providers, government officials & regulators from various positions, including heads & junior staff of: hydrogen storage, hydrogen & fuel cells, sustainable mobility technology, hybrid vehicle programs, next generation fuels, hydrogen fueling, R&D, innovation
Key Topics Will Include:
- Legal, Policy & Safety Status
- Global Market Overview
- Financial Feasibility of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Hydrogen Production, Storage & Transportation
- Case Studies: Technology Deployment
- Technology Case Studies
- Commercialisation of Fuel Cell Vehicles: Myth or Reality?
- Infrastructural Development & Challenges
- Thorsten Herbert, Programme Manager Transportation, NOW GmbH
- Jean-Christophe Lanoix, Senior Consultant, HINICIO
- Atilla Ersoz, Chief Senior Researcher, TUBITAK MAM Energy Institute – Gas Technology Group
- Dr. David Hart, Director, E4tech
- Dennis Hayter, Vice President, Business Development, Intelligent Energy
- Ian Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, AFC Energy
- Paul Lucchese, Programme Director of New Technologies for Energy, CEA
- Senior Representative, Air Products
- Dr Jörg Karstedt, Coordinator Emobility, ZBT GmbH
- Ellart De Wit, Director of Technology & Research Programs, HyGear BV
- John Butt, General Partner, Conduit Ventures Limited
- Dr Matthias Gebert, Global Market Manager Aquivion® PFSA, Solvay Specialty Polymers
Download a brochure with more information here