Reviewing the Latest Technologies, Policies & Strategies Shaping the Future of First & Advanced Generation Biodiesel & Bio-Oil Derived Jet Fuel in Europe. June 12th & 13th, 2013
A unique and highly-focused event, ACI’s 6th annual European Biodiesel conference will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive panel discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an open and intimate setting for senior executives and experts from the following industries:
- First generation biodiesel (FAME)
- Advanced generation renewable diesel (BTL, HVO, cellulosic diesel, algae, jatropha, bacteria, yeast, fungus etc.)
- Renewable jet fuel derived from bio-oil (jatropha & algae)
How is the first generation biodiesel industry responding to policy reform in the EU? In which direction will the fossil fuel industry be looking for biodiesel to meet their blending requirements? What practices can be implemented to ensure a sustainable supply chain? What is the outlook for commercial-scale advanced generation renewable diesel production in Europe? What are the latest developments in future feedstock options?
European Biodiesel 2013 will address all these and many other questions key to the future development of the industry as well as offer a limited number of attendees the opportunity to attend a site visit to Iberol’s biodiesel production plant in Alhandra, just a short drive from central Lisbon.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 11th June 2013, a limited number of European Biodiesel 2013 attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit the lab, crushing unit and biodiesel production unit of Iberol – Sociedade Ibérica de Biocombustíveis e Oleaginosas, S.A..
The site visit is at no extra cost.
Reserve your space upon registration for the conference.
For further information on Iberol and the plant please click here.
Key Topics Include:
- EU policy reform: The future of ILUC & first generation biodiesel
- Policy implementation & uncertainty
- The future of biodiesel from the viewpoint of the fossil fuel industry
- Running a competitive biodiesel plant in Europe
- Regional industry focus: Eastern Europe
- Ensuring a sustainable supply chain
- Commercial-scale advanced generation renewable diesel production
- Emerging feedstock outlook: focus on algae & tobacco
- Aviation insight: Jatropha-based bio jet fuel