National Conference on Green Energy
March 30, 2013
Call for Papers
Submission must be of original contribution and should not have been presented or published anywhere. Authors of the accepted paper must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present the paper. Number of pages should not exceed six. IEEE format should be followed. The papers of the registered candidates only will be published in the conference proceedings. The paper should be directly uploaded on conference homepage.
1. Green renewable energy resources and technologies
2. Renewable energy models and prediction
3. Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling
4. Green conservation techniques
5. Green energy system & efficiency improvement
6. Distributed energy systems
7. Fuel cells & hydrogen energy
8. Grid integration of renewable energy sources
9. Micro and portable power generation
10. Electric vehicles & battery
Green energy may be defined as the form and utilization of energy with no, minimal, or reduced negative environmental and social impact with an emphasis on the energy diversity, energy localization, energy security, and sustainable development. Green Energy is generated from alternative energy sources that get powered by various natural events and cannot get depleted with use. The three main sources of Green Energy are water, wind and solar energy that can limit the dependence on fossil fuels dramatically.The National Conference on Green Energy (NCGE 2013) is a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Clean and Green Energy. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from various parts of the country. It is aimed at exchanging information between academic community and industrial organizations and also throwing light on the state of art research observations and results in the field of green energy.