Turkey-MENA Nuclear Industry Congress 2013 will be held on June 18 – 19, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.
The main motivation behind this congress is to provide a vital platform for all nuclear energy players to know about the prospects of the regional market and learn from each other to common develop the Turkey and MENA nuclear power industry. The congress in Turkey will offer you a comprehensive coverage of the nuclear energy market with fresh project updates and various case studies.
Meanwhile, for those who are keen to find new investment opportunities or strengthen their presence in this market, this two-day congress will provide plenty of opportunity to meet your future partners. The leaders from the world’s most innovative initiatives and high technologies are here to share their vision and experience, shaping the future of this regional nuclear city. None the less this event will provide you an excellent opportunity to meet your peers and exchange ideas on the cutting-edge technologies and absorb experiences from present projects, accelerate the steps of the planned projects. This event will have an objective influence on your business processes and investment strategies.
Conference Main Topics:
- Fundamental Questions about the Future of Nuclear Energy in Turkey
- Roles and Challenges of Future Owners and Operators in Countries Embarking on Nuclear Power Programs
- Nuclear Power in the Middle East -Feasibility of NPP in Turkish Electricity Market
- Regulatory Framework of Turkey on Licensing of NPPS
- Building the Nuclear Power Infrastructure in Egypt
- Nuclear Safety & Security Culture in Pakistan & Nuclear Regulatory Framework in Pakistan
- The Potential Role of Nuclear Power in Supporting the Development Process and Combating Poverty and Terrorism in Developing Countries-Yemen as an Example
- What Role EÜAŞ Play in Turkey’s Nuclear Power Ambitions?
- How Emerging Countries Choose Suitable Model? -Potential Economic Returns of Nuclear Power in the Global Electricity Context
- Develop Nuclear Fuel Cycle Strategy to Support the Nuclear Power Programme
- Investing in the Future to Secure Energy Mix: Is Africa Ready for Safe Nuclear Power?
For more information, please visit www.szwgroup.com/nuclear2013.
For registration details, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: +86 21 58300710. Any enquiries, please feel free to let us know.