- Innovation through sustainable clean energy generation and distribution.
- Networking investment and global empowerment opportunity for operators and all stakeholders
To contribute meaningfully in the development of renewable electricity power generation for community and industrial utility, strengthen sustainable job creation and poverty alleviation efforts through –
- Reduction in cost of production
- Efficiency in comfortable transportation in urban and riverine waterways
- Ideal meeting points for engineering professional and energy economists as well as equipment manufacturers and distributors of solar, wind and hydro-power turbines
- Consultants in waste-to-energy solutions
- A colloquium for 3rd generation and intelligent engineering professionals to help in designing in power construction in the de-regulated energy sector for end-users, policy makers and corporate organizations in Africa’s giant economy
- The Expo provide opportunities to sensitize energy managers, producers and all stake-holders to generate the awareness and reliable data for solutions to support Nigeria’s energy output
This is a forum of industry’s crème de la crème as global leaders including US sponsored investors and energy equipment manufactures.
This is a comprehensive energy management platform which offers a high level contact groups for an overview of Nigeria’s alternative energy solution – a guide towards sustainable productivity and energy utility optimization.
MEDIA POWER AND EXPOSURE WITH WHO?
Participants – exhibitors, key note speakers and sponsors will benefit from intensive and extensive local and international media power to support the networking forum in the various activities including:
- Liaison with private and public industry leaders and government agencies including the Presidential Commission on Energy generation
- Interaction with potential joint venture partners at the Plenary Sessions and Panel Discussion Forums
- Question and Answer Times
- Link up with the media for interviews at platforms with Inter-ministerial committee members, (Finance & Economy, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, investors, consultants, bankers and energy and technology promotion and regulatory agencies
NAEE 2012 brings you a unique opportunity in which you would not let your competitor to leave you behind and enable you get close and personal insights.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE EXPO?
Your message is delivered to right audience personally at the networking forums and through media interactions at the de-regulated and friendly energy business environment. Tel-Video Conferencing facilities are available.